So, per the usual, I’m making some new year’s resolutions that I’ll probably break in the first week.
1) Out of bed by 8am. Yup. No lally gagging in the sack. Okay, 8am is a bit of lally gagging but not the likes that’s been going on around here.
2) Walk the trail – this trail. No excuse, except rain.
3) Work on my writing. Get the short stories edited and in a book. A book. A book <–trying to convince myself
And then, there are these resolutions which are secret, but maybe not so secret now.
4) Get extensions for my hair. Why, you might ask. That's a good question. I'll leave it at that.
5) Get the bags under my eyes surgically removed. I'm kidding, right? No. I'm not, but I'm probably too cheap to waste money on that fal-de-ral.
6) Take the train to Memphis Tennessee. I would take it into Nashville where my family is but the train only goes to Memphis.
7) Get to a yoga class. Now, I'm just really blowing smoke up my own ass.